Published October 10, 2017
October here at Keystone CrossFit is going to be awesome!
We have our Hand Stand Seminar this Saturday October 14th at 11am and it's FREE. The last 20 minutes or so will be focused on some Double Under tips!
Our CrossFit kids class will be having a Halloween themed WOD during the normal class time at 4:15pm on Thursday October 26th. The Kids will be wearing their costumes and will get a sweet treat after!
On Saturday October 28th at 10am will be our annual Halloween WOD & Party! We will have some cookies, so bring a treat to share, too! Anything you want, not just sweets! Be sure to dress up because there is a PRIZE for best costume!
We hope to see you all at these great events!
I found this GREAT keto friendly dessert recipe and i wanted to share it with you! recipe courtesy of ibreatheimhungry.com
Let me know how it comes out!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter (I prefer Kerrygold)
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (or espresso)
- 1 Tbsp sugar free caramel flavored syrup
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (Swerve, Splenda, Ideal, etc)
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp sugar free caramel flavored syrup
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute (Swerve, Splenda, Ideal, etc)
- 8oz Mascarpone cheese, softened
For the cheesecakes:
- Combine all of the cheesecake ingredients in a magic bullet or blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into 9 greased silicone cupcake molds, or in a cupcake pan lined with paper liners. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 15 minutes or until firm when shaken slightly. Remove and chill for one hour in the freezer or at least 3 hours (preferably overnight) in the refrigerator.
For the frosting:
- Cream the butter, sugar free caramel syrup, and sweetener together until fluffy. At a low speed (or it will break), blend in the mascarpone until smooth. Test and adjust for desired sweetness. If your frosting breaks, add a few tablespoons of regular cream cheese to stabilize it. Pipe or spoon onto your chilled cheesecakes before serving.