1. What was life like before you became a member?
Boring, all I did was work 6 days and slept on my day off.
2. At the time you enrolled, were you already exercising? What was your previous background in fitness?
I just started getting back into fitness. I was only doing 1 workout a week. I am an athlete, sports and weightlifting but nothing to this extent.
3. What originally prompted you to seek us out?
I was at a different CrossFit gym before keystone that didn’t offer nutrition. So, before I gave up completely on wanting to get healthier. Keystone popped up on my Facebook. Also, the community looked fun.
4. What was your goal when you originally signed up?
When I first started it was to lose weight and stick with eating better. Also, to help find myself again.
5. What have you liked best about working with us?
Everyone helps you reach your goals and helps push you to make you accomplish things you didn’t realize was possible
6. What are you most proud of achieving since you started?
Loosing half my percentage in body fat and having energy all day!
7. With everything that you have accomplished, has your view of yourself changed?
Everyday! I notice how stronger, fitter, more confident I have become with my daily life.
8. What would you say to anyone else who might be dealing with any similar struggles you did?
Today is a new day. Leave the past behind you. Being miserable doesn’t get you anywhere. Don’t stress over the little things and keep moving towards your dreams while destroying the fears you had.
9. Do you have any special moments/memories?
Meeting Nicole my first week and us becoming friends!!
10. What is your favorite movement/lift?
I have 2 favorite lifts deadlifts and cleans!